Experienced Creative Designer
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by RECRUITMENT GENIUS
WHAT THEY DO
This is a forward-thinking creative studio and marketing agency. Their design team is right on the front line of this exciting time in their journey. The team's role is to deliver a brilliant design that is ready for digital, print production and online, quickly and accurately.
They also work on their own range of products from inception (packaging concept and design) all the way through to production, marketing and promotion.
They also provide vital creative support to their network of print and communications partners.
As an Experienced Creative Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Design of digital and printed marketing
- Ensuring that it is prepared for production correctly
- Website content creation and maintenance via CMS
- Managing your own pre-press for efficiency and quality
- Blue chip brand controlled creative - under constraints of strong brand guidelines
- Email content creation and build
- Content creation and design for social media
- Reviewing competitors to keep up-to-date with the latest graphic design trends
- Liaising with print and digital production
- You will have had experience working in graphic design and printed communications
- Have a general knowledge of typography, standard sizes and colour management
- You will be comfortable working in an extraordinarily fast-paced environment whilst keeping a cool head under pressure
- You will be a talented and creative individual with excellent organisational skills, passionate about what you do
- Design to full Creative Suite with exceptionally strong experience and skills in InDesign
- A natural creative who can take a professional brief, ask the right questions and through good listening skills be able to question and deliver a well thought out design rationale
- Strong design trend awareness.
- Understand branding and brand management
- Familiar with preparing artwork for print in terms of colour, sizes and layout
- An awareness of typography
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates exposure to printed marketing and online designing
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £24,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year d.o.e.
- Personal development programme
- Full Adobe suite in particular: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Design: 5 years
- Digital / HTML / www: 4 years
- WordPress or similar CMS: 4 years
- Pre-press capabilities: 4 years
- Social Media: 2 years
- Basic colour management: 4 years