Senior PA with Management experience
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Alexander Mae (Bristol) Ltd
Our client is a legal law firm who are approachable, knowledgeable and straightforward. They are proud their people and their culture. They are known to deliver on client service and sector-based knowledge for their clients. Attracting professional, friendly and talented staff, is genuinely important to them
We are delighted to be assisting our client for their need for a Senior PA on a 13 months fixed terms contract
Key Responsibilities within this role will include:
- To be responsible for the delivery of a professional support service to the Advisory team.
- Provide a highly professional, effective and proactive PA support to a number of lawyers.
- Support the Business Support Managers (and other Senior PAs) in the development and effectiveness of PA and admin working practices
- Manage workflow and support and develop a team of five PAs
- Develop strong working relationships with staff and key clients in our international offices ensuring open and proactive communications
- Proactively take responsibility for all travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings for externally sponsored events
- Anticipate and avoid potential diary clashes, provide conference dial in or VC details for all organised meetings in advance.
- Develop strong working relationships with key clients. Anticipate, mitigate and resolve potential client relationship issues or concerns
- Responsibility for the billing process, including complex fee arrangements for both domestic and international client relationships
- Demonstrate excellent Word skills, with the ability to amend and format large and complex documents where necessary.
- Work closely with the PAs within the group
- Filing, scanning of post, drafting correspondence and communications
- File opening, closing / arranging off-site storage of files.
For this role our client is looking for someone with a positive, reliable and enthusiastic attitude and fantastic senior level PA experience. In addition to this they are seeking someone with people line management experience
- Strong natural leadership qualities with experience of managing, organising and delegating to people and resources including managing workflows
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Essential to have good organisational skills and be able to prioritise work
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Essential to work with confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail (in particular in managing complex billing arrangements).
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook).
Super benefits to include 5% contributory pension, private medical insurance, travel insurance, life assurance, gym membership, cycle to work scheme and child care vouchers
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, 35 hours per week
Central Bristol, no car parking.
Up to £28,000 - 29,000