Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by TRSG
£8.02 per hour
30 hours per week across 5 days possibility to do 39 hours
- To provide a full range of secretarial and administrative support to senior managers
- To work closely with other senior officers and members of the team ensuring effective communication and consistency within the team
- To be customer focused and provide an efficient and effective customer service.
- Personally, accountable for delivering services efficiently, effectively, within budget and to implement any approved savings and investment allocated to the service area
- Ensure that all work is completed with a commitment to equality and anti-discriminatory practice, as a minimum to standards required by legislation.
Knowledge / Experience
- Knowledge of Transport environment
- Experience of providing excellent customer service to consumers and businesses
- Experience in using Microsoft office or equivalent software package.
- An understanding of the importance of customer care in a daily context
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Discretion and ability to establish good working relationships at all levels.
- Time management and organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Capable of working either on your own or within a team.
Frank Wills Recruitment Ltd