Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Bell Cornwall Recruitment
Role: Audit and Certifications Administrator
Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
We are currently searching for an outstanding compliance administrator to start in a brand new role working for one of our clients based in Sutton Coldfield. If you have a keen eye for detail and are happy to do lots of research and reporting, this compliance administrator role could be the one for you!
The role will include duties as such:
- Maintaining and updating of in house databases
- Managing processes and project changes
- Organisation of files
- Document Control
- Research and implementation of new compliance manuals
- General administrative support to the Director of QA
- Communication with all departments on the project
- Ideally educated to Degree level - must be compliant/happy with academic research
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Be proactive and work well autonomously
- It is desirable if you have previous knowledge of ISO certifications
*Compliance* *ISO* *Administrator* *Graduate* *Research* *ISO Administrator* *Audit Administrator*
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)