Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Randstad Employment Bureau
Location: Cwmbran, South Wales
Salary: £8.46 per hour
Position Type: Temporary to Permanent (following a successful initial 13 weeks)
Randstad are delighted to be supporting a thriving procurement company in Cwmbran, South Wales. Our client is looking for a motivated individual with a desire for learning and developing their skills. In this role you will be offering support to clients who have outsourced their accounts team to you. You will be the point of contact via email and telephone for clients internal staff and their suppliers, guiding them through their internal invoicing system, resolving any issues or queries they have. This position will start off on a temporary basis but has the opportunity to go permanent should the right candidate show the right level of commitment and drive.
What we are looking for?
- Experience of using data systems such a CRM, SAP or ORACLE
- Prior knowledge of altering, sending and chasing invoices
- Experience within financial services
- An eagerness to learn and develop your knowledge and skills
- Ability to multitask
- Basic english and numeracy skills
- Live within a commutable distance to Cwmbran
- License and Own Transport is preferable but not essential
What's involved in the role?
- Answering calls and emails from clients staff and their suppliers
- Offering support on how to use clients internal systems
- Conversing with clients and suppliers regarding invoice status
- Altering and sending invoices to be allocated
- Run webinars with clients
- Learning and development opportunities
- Relaxed dress code (Casual wear)
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like something you'd be a good fit for and are interested in finding out more, apply now!
Alternatively you can contact Calum Hughes at Randstad Business Support on .
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
We Are SSG
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd