Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Flair4recruitment
Are you a professional PA with line management experience? Do you want the chance to join one of Bristol's largest, most highly-respected law firms? We are looking for a Senior PA to join their team for 13 months to cover a period of maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity to provide support to some of the UK's top lawyers and Business Support Managers.
- Deliver seamless PA support to a number of lawyers, Senior PAs and business support managers
- Manage workflow, support and develop a team of 5 PA's
- Coordinate workflow, identify training needs, mentor and supervise and undertake performance reviews
- Develop and maintain exemplary positive internal and external client and PA relationships
- Be responsible for travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting booking along with complex diary management
Your skills and experience:
- You will be an experienced senior PA with strong, natural leadership skills
- You'll have experience of managing, organising and delegating to a team
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You'll have a demonstrable "can-do" attitude with a positive work ethic
Alongside a comprehensive benefits package, the client can offer up to £29,000, agile working and an energetic team culture.
Apply today for further details.
Juice Recruitment Ltd
Alexander Mae (Bristol) Ltd