Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by EIREANN RECRUITMENT LTD
SALARY UP TO £22,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client, a rapidly expanding worldwide organisation with a new UK office recently set up in the Chertsey area, now requires a confident Office Administrator to join their business. This is an excellent opportunity to join at the beginning of the office set up and become an integral part of the UK business.
The role of Office Administrator involves the following tasks:
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Take care of the company's social media sites
- Answering the phone, taking and passing on messages
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Maintaining equipment diaries and logs
- Document preparation and issue
- Assisting in Health & Safety
- Faxing, copying, archiving and scanning documents
- Managing incoming / outgoing post
- Ordering and monitoring stationery
- Assisting the engineers as required
Any other tasks which may be reasonably required from time to time
The above list is a general description of duties required from the above position.
Knowledge of German would be an advantage
If you are interested in this exciting Office Administrator opportunity please submit your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
TLG Linen Services Ltd
The British Veterinary Nursing Association Ltd
Meridian Business Support
THOMAS Recruitment Group
The One Group