Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
An excellent part-time administration role, based in a school within Newbury.
Your new company
Your new role is within local school in Newbury, as a Course Administrator
Your new role
Your new role is within the team of integral Course Administrators, who effectively deliver professional training courses to educational professionals and the public.
You will build a relationship with the course attendees over a period of up to 3 years to see them through to the successful completion of their studies. You will need to provide a high level of administrative support to the range of course leaders and lecturers and possess the ability to multitask across the various courses available.
Duties will include:
- To build a close and reliable working relationship with all Course Leaders to meet their courses individual requirements
- Dealing with enquiries efficiently and accurately from both course attendees and lecturers
- Meet deadlines of course dates by organising and prioritising work load effectively
- Effective communication, both verbal and written to ensure the resources required to carry out all aspects of the residential courses and non-residential courses are provided at the right times and locations
- Liaising closely with Housekeeping and Catering to ensure the effective distribution of accommodation and refreshments for all residential course attendees
- Assisting the Senior Administrator in other tasks as required.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- Proven administrative experience
- Good communication & customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and external providers
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of team
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive:
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- 6 days closure over Christmas
- Use of the facilities before and after school
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.