Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Epson
The Ink Warehouse department currently have an opportunity for a Operator to join their team, this role will report directly to the Warehouse Material Controller.
The job holder in this post will be responsible for all stock movements, stock accuracy and managing resources accurately.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Control and process all line returns into the Warehouse Department.
- Ensure inventory accuracy within Warehouse and production.
- Ensure all delivery advice notes are signed and dated.
- Responsible for stock movements.
- Preparation of SAP picks.
- Picking of orders.
- To play an active part at all company stock takes.
- Update order sheets / replenishment of sheets as required.
The successful candidate should ideally:
- Have previous proven experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and a team player.
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counselling services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.
Mission 4 Recruitment Ltd