HR Business Partner
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Hudson
The broad areas include: Overseeing the UK HR function, leading on all employee relations matters, working closely with finance on compensation and benefits, supporting the business with recruitment, development and performance management initiatives.
The HR Manager will have experience building relationships at a senior level within a commercial sales organization and or professional services background. They will be CIPD Level 7 qualified or equivalent, have line management experience and have the ability to quickly and effectively build strong relationships across the business.
- Managing the HR advisor to deliver a comprehensive and efficient HR service to the UK business
- Leading on all employee relations issues and processes, including overseeing all complex ER casework, including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence & redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and advise on best practice with them.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
- Provide advice and support on recruitment and selection strategies
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes and provide guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy and liaising with external legal experts when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Level 7 CIPD qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a fast paced, sales environment and working with multi discipline client groups.
- Be an ambassador for the brands in the UK
- Have great attention to detail and have strong people skills with the ability to build rapport and relations quickly
- Self-driven, resilient and organised, with excellent communication skills, must be a team-player
- A collaborative work style, open to direction and commitment to get the job done.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.