Digital Learning Specialist
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Hudson
Excellent opportunity available for a creative and credible Digital Learning Specialist with a wealth of knowledge and proven success in challenging status quo, E Learning modules and creating bite sized content to engage work-forces.
The ideal candidate will offer a portfolio of successful work within this field, strong communication skills and ability to design, develop and implement high quality and engaging online learning interventions which support the businesses blended learning strategy.
- Develop creative and innovative ELearning solutions by consulting with the Learning & Development Specialists and Subject Matter Experts to convert raw content into polished, interactive, digital learning.
- Utilise industry leading (best practice) knowledge to transform the existing Elearning methodology which is primarily focused on regulatory/mandatory training and assessment and shift it towards an interactive and innovative learning tool, through the use of video, simulations, webinars, animation etc.
- Explore the use of artificial intelligence (AI) to enhance the digital learning offering.
- Produce cutting edge digital learning that will develop skills and knowledge which may have been traditionally supported through classroom learning, assisting the achievement of a truly blended approach to learning.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of current web technologies, ELearning development theories and methods for learning through external research and networking to ensure development capabilities remain cutting edge.
- The production of storyboards, scripts and creative learning solutions which bring learning to life and engage and inspire our people.
- Generate ideas to improve and develop our approach to e-learning so that we remain cutting edge and the audience remains highly engaged.
- Monitor and evaluate the success of Elearning interventions.
- Produce reports on results of ELearning assessments for SME's and manage the completion of assessments within set deadlines.
- Work closely with the Internal Communications and Engagement Specialist to ensure HR digital content and intranet pages are engaging and informative.
- Create content for and manage the Development Toolkit so that it remains a core part of the overall L&D offering.
- As Learning Management System Administrator control the upkeep and maintenance of the system to provide a continuous service to the business including any system upgrades, fault progression and bug fixes.
- Effectively plan and schedule a programme of regulatory and mandatory training and assessments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a people focused, values driven business who truly believe in investing in their people.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Culture Recruitment Ltd
CADENT GAS LIMITED