L& D Facilitator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Ashley Kate HR
Experienced L&D Specialist required!
We are delighted to be partnering a leading global organisation who are seeking a L&D Specialist to join their Learning and Development team.
- Location: Home based with national travel and some overnight stays
- Job title: Learning and Development Specialist
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Car allowance
- Hours: 40 hours per week (flexible working hours as this business runs a 24/7 operations)
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a full cycle role, and work within an interactive and supporting team environment. this role will be 80% designing and delving training to operational/head office staff with the other 20% focusing on 121 coaching and development with key individuals in the business.
Other key duties include -
- Assess relevant training needs for employees, in conjunction with the HR team and key Operational and departmental heads.
- Assist in designing and developing training courses and programmes on a variety of different topics, in conjunction with the HR team and key Operational and Departmental heads, based on the organisation's needs.
- Deliver training courses to employees across the business by visiting the Company's sites and offices and/ or other locations around the country.
- Ensure that the delivery of training is focused on training our staff and managers to the highest standards.
- Develop an understanding of staff job roles and operational activities in order to tailor training to employees' needs.
- Assist in the design and implementation of training plans and updating training material to meet new training ideas and initiatives.
- Manage all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
- Develop and organise training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials using the most up to date learning solutions available.
- To ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies.
- Organise training venues, logistics, transport and accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Work autonomously across our multi-site business aligning the L&D function with our operational teams.
- Carry out any other duties which may reasonably be required.
To be considered you will be a strong communicator who can deliver 121 coaching, right up to large group class room sessions autonomously. You will be innovative and creative and be able to design a wide range of learning methods.
If you are interested in the Learning and Development Specialist role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact James Dubowski on .
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.