Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Frazer Jones
More specifically, as a L&D Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Conducting training needs analysis, reviewing results and making suggestions/implementing changes
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of annual performance review process
- Designing programmes using internal and external resources
- Develop the businesses training strategy and delivering specific training project goals
- Being an active member of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to join a fast paced, varied role in a supportive and highly regarded Learning and Development team.
You must have experience in design and delivery, and ideally have worked within the financial services.
This role requires someone with excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients at all levels. You must also have exceptional project management, teamwork and organisational skills.
If you are keen to hear more about this role, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.