Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Page Personnel
Great opportunity to work in a fast paced role as a Recruitment Coordinator, working from home and travelling across Hertfordshire sites along the M1 Corridor and London
Primarily working from home and travel expensed to different sites (must be a car driver - you will also receive a company car).
The client are a leading Security Solutions company with multiple sites across the UK.
As a Recruiter, your key responsibilities will be:
- Organising and running assessment days
- Coordinating venues
- Liaising with and managing stakeholders
- Coordinating logistics for interviews
- Updating the Applicant Tracking System
- Screening candidates
- Drawing up Job Specs and posting adverts
- Sourcing candidates via Job Boards and Linked In
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
The successful candidate will be:
- Available at short notice (up to 2 weeks notice)
- Have previous exposure in recruitment dealing with high volume
- Experience organising and coordinating assessment centre days, job and university fairs
- Able to be flexible around travel to different sites
- Proactive, able to use initiative
A 9 month interim contract with one of the UKs leading Security Solutions companies, with the likelihood for the role to go permanent.
£28,000 to £32,000 (pro-rata) salary plus benefits and working from home
TJX (TK Maxx)