HR Recruitment Officer (Account Manager)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Morgan Hunt
Are you a Bristol based recruitment specialist, available for an immediate start, busy, in house role?
Role: HR Recruitment Officer
Salary: £14.12 per hour PAYE basic
Type: Interim, duration circa 12 months
Morgan Hunt are recruiting on behalf of our Government client for a HR Recruitment Officer for an immediate start in Bristol. In this role you would be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment life cycle, for a range of disciplines, across the agency.
Responsibilities will include:
* Collaborating with business managers to understand existing and future recruitment requirements
* Manage vacancies and the end to end recruitment process for a range of specialisms
* Develop attraction strategies to improve and increase number of applications
* Utilise sourcing tools to attract and pipeline potential talent
* Advising business managers of effective advertising methods
* Advising and supporting business areas throughout the selection process
* Line management of up to two Recruitment Assistants who will support you and your business areas with the administration of the recruitment process
* Working and overseeing the management and partnership with outsourcing partners who assist with our campaigns
* Advise business managers on recruitment best practice ensuring adherence to the Civil Service Recruitment Principles
If you have experience recruiting and would like to find out more, then please get in touch. The successful candidate will be required to undertake security clearance and applicants already holding security clearance should make this clear on their application.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
John Ross Associates