Located in southeastern Indiana and part of the regional network of Kentucky and Southern Indiana, Scottsburg is 29 miles north of Louisville, Kentucky, and benefits from easy access to other nearby cities and towns within the greater Louisville metropolitan area. Scott Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed acute care facility where you have the opportunity to practice Emergency Medicine in a facility with a family-like atmosphere and plenty of specialty back-up to make your 12-hour shifts enjoyable. Our 15-bed ED has a 13,500 annual patient volume averaging 1.5 patients per hour with medium acuity. EMR Meditech and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. Other requirements include current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24-hour physician coverage of 12-hour shifts, 7 am - 7 pm
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits - company paid malpractice (including tail), CME's, and concierge service