IT Project Manager (E-commerce)
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Project Manager (E-commerce). This role is permanent position based in Aargau Canton along with generous home office allowance.
- Carry our Project Management & implement of complementary solutions for all functional areas (E-commerce, Mobile Apps, Marketplaces, Sales, etc.) based on business needs.
- Proactively collaborate with business in analysing, designing & planning requirements.
- Support a technical team in designing robust technical solutions that effectively fit with business requirements.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure smooth integrations of new digital solutions into an existing architecture.
- As a process area owner of E-commerce space from an IT perspective; collaborate with & consult business peers in prioritizing new requirements.
- Coordinate & manage quality, monitor feature development & resolve problems together with internal IT & external service providers.
- Design & drive forward the improvement of IT processes & increase the quality of products (monitoring, testing & release management).
- Plan, lead, monitor & report on projects or sub-projects & take responsibility for process & case management.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in IT Project Management.
- Strong experience in E-commerce Solutions.
- Skilled in Delivery Management, Requirements Engineering &/or Process Modelling.
- Experienced in Operating Models & Use Cases from Customer Management Processes.
- Accustomed to Agile Methodologies & Environments.
- A good understanding of the balance between quick fixes & long-term viability.
- Any experience in Omnichannel Solutions & CRM is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in the areas of Business Informatics, Process Management or similar.
- Preferably in possession of relevant professional certifications (PMP, CSM, etc.)
- Adaptable, analytical & collaborative with strong communication skills.
- Ideally an affinity for the outdoors & protecting the environment.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.