Senior Cloud Platform Engineer
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by 83Zero Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the Cloud, Big Data, IoT, ML and Analytics space.
They are now looking for a Senior Platform Engineer who is passionate about technology and wants to build a career working on the latest technology platforms. You'll be experienced in working autonomously, delivering code with minimal supervision from a set of requirements. With excellent communication skills, you'll be able to effectively participate in architecture and design discussions to produce requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Expertise in Containers and Kubernetes, Python or Bash, Helm/Prometheus/Grafana
- Hands on experience deploying and supporting Kubernetes platforms on AWS or GCP
- Experience with Containers (building, updating, managing container images, deploying, and orchestrating)
- Linux system administration knowledge
- Experience with a Scripting language such as, Python, Shell, etc.
- Terraform enterprise experience (Orgs, Teams, Workspaces, SSO, private module registry)
- Familiarity with Helm Chart
- Experience with observability tools like Prometheus/Grafana
- Experience in DevOps and Automation tools like Ansible
- Experience leading a development team
- Must be able to interpret requirements and code in a manner that encourages re-use and maintainability.
- Ability to function in an agile-based environment and provide good daily feedback on team stand-up call.
- Participate in code release and production deployment, have an aggressive approach to fixing bugs and defects.
Please apply now for more details!