Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who requires a Scala Developer for one of their Public sector clients based in Telford, Leeds or Worthing (remote at present).
*IR35 Status- Inside IR35
- Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
- Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
- Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
- Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
- Oracle, NT
- DevOps experience
- BEA Weblogica
- Agile methods and tools
- Jira & Confluence
- Full knowledge of the development life cycle
- Business Intelligence
- Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
- Awareness of Configuration Management.
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please send through your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note, candidates are often Shortlisted within 48 hours.