C# Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd
A C# Full Stack Software Engineer is sought by a Financial Services company based in Bath though mostly remote based, paying up to £65,000 + Benefits.
As a Full Stack C# Developer, you will build and support quality working software that users want to use, that your peers will happily maintain, and that you will be proud of, contributing to a culture of continuous improvement.
In your first week in this Full Stack C# Development role, you can expect to:
- Take responsibility for the design, build, testing, and release of working software assigned to you
- Foster and safeguard the culture of continuous improvement within the team by removing friction and increasing throughput
- Assisting in rigorous adherence to development standards, guidelines, and best practices agreed by the team
- Mentoring and train junior developers within their team
To apply for this Full Stack Developer role, you will need excellent knowledge and technical skills in the .NET Framework, .NETCore, C# ASP.NET and WebAPI.
It would be great if you had experience in the following, but its OK if you don't, this is just desired:
- React or TypeScript, Single Page Application (SPA) and BDD/TDD
- Solid testing skills and experience and knowledge of Agile SCRUM
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a great salary and benefits package. If this Full Stack Developer job in Bath interests you, please contact Think IT today.
Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003