Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Hamilton Barnes
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team responsible for turning concepts into production-ready services.
- Responsible for building performant systems that can handle large traffic, data processing pipelines and large data sets.
- Write, share and review quality test-driven code, using modern frameworks and development techniques.
- Responsible for integrating with other services and data sources, working with cross-functional teams to ensure services are built to high standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that the implementation of services/solutions is adhered to approved designs.
- Cloud-based environments like AWS and Azure.
- SQL and noSQL database applications such as Postgres, DynamoDB, and MongoDB
- Containerisation - tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
- APIs, RESTful services, and Microservice Architectures.
- Duration: 12 months initially
- Location: Remote (potential once a once onsite in the future)
- Day Rate: £625 per day (Inside)
- Start Date: ASAP