Actuarial Director - Pensions (DB and DC) - Regulatory opportunity
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Kite Human Capital Ltd
Pensions Actuary required for a unique, regulatory position assuming technical leadership in future policies, standards and market structure. You will join a tight knot team of 10, reporting to a Senior Director.
- Your work will be a mix of Pensions (DB and DC) and general insurance/market structure, presenting a unique opportunity to improve your technical proficiency in all areas
- Superb work life balance in a flexible environment, working on project-based and varied work loads
- External stakeholder management with key market figures
- We are inviting applications from Pensions Actuaries with a blend of DC and DB experience
- Strong preference for IFoA
Kite Human Capital - Hire Better
We are unashamedly focused on working with only the best people, who care about customer value and maintain a fantastic working reputation. If you are someone that is committed to working hard to achieve great results, views challenge as an exciting opportunity and wants to work in some of the best possible assignments then please get in touch, we'd love to help you find your next position.
We pride ourselves on rock solid integrity and honesty, and place client value at the centre of every decision we make.
2018 - Winner Best Client Service'
2017 - Winner Agency of The Year'
2017 - Winner Banking & Financial Services Agency'