INTEGRATION ARCHITECT - MS DYNAMICS 365 - Central London
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Clarity Resourcing (UK) LLP
INTEGRATION ARCHITECT MS DYNAMICS365, Azure, Dataverse
up to £80,000 year, FTC for 12 months CENTRAL LONDON
3-5 days a week onsite - so please only apply if you're ok with that.
Clarity Resourcing is currently looking for an experienced Integration Architect for an internal programme of work with one of our most prestigious international clients with headquarters in London. They are embarking on a programme of work to replace many of their corporate platforms -Finance, HR, etc. You'll need excellent interpersonal & communication skills, be fluent in English and be an influencer of senior stakeholders. Energy, enthusiasm & passion for your work is essential. Ideally you will have worked on large change programmes in Consultancy, Financial Services or IT or technology with Finance, Legal, HR or other corporate functions. This is a salaried 'fixed term contract' for 12 months, working with an impressive organisation and offering a superb opportunity to gain leading edge experience & skills.
You'll be responsible for all aspects of integration, reporting to the IT Transformation Lead
- Responsible for all aspects of integration of their line of business systems and applications within the Programme including requirements gathering, design, and implementation
- Working with their 3rd party vendors and internal change team as part of their long term re-platforming programme, replacement systems programme, you'll report to the IT Transformation Lead
- Ensure candidate and employee experience is a core aspect or all deliverables and projects, and that we bring tangible benefits from our project work to benefit the firm.
- Participating in the design authority for the integration architecture, with a focus on Microsoft Cloud, Azure, Dataverse, Power Apps, Power Platform technologies.
- Own the programme integration roadmap ensuring alignment to the wider programme delivery roadmap
- Manage, support and develop junior members of the team and provide mentoring where required
- Work closely with all areas of the business to drive efficiencies, and create innovative new solutions and enhancements.
- In conjunction with our and Head of Infosec, ensure we are compliant with all data consent/privacy and information security legislations/best practices
- Maintain a forward-looking view on all existing and emerging integration technologies
- Production of the integration workstream artefacts
You'll need to be a self-starter, self-reliant and a determined problem-solver and you'll need first-class written & verbal communications skills. The environment is professional and challenging.
You must be enthusiastic, determined, ambitious, have a constructive 'will-do' attitude and have high work-commitment. Please send your latest CV with your availability. Due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
Clarity Resourcing is a specialist recruitment business. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Also note that by applying for this role you give Clarity Resourcing authority to process your data in respect of this specific role and to notify you of other suitable job opportunities; we will not share your data with third parties without your prior agreement.