DATA ARCHITECT - SENIOR DATA ENGINEER - Central London
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Clarity Resourcing (UK) LLP
DATA ARCHITECT - SENIOR DATA ENGINEER - MS DYNAMICS 365, Azure, Dataverse
circa £80,000 year, FTC for 18 months CENTRAL LONDON
3-5 days a week onsite - so please only apply if you're ok with that.
Clarity Resourcing is currently looking for an experienced Data Architect for an internal programme of work with one of our most prestigious international clients with headquarters in London. They are embarking on a programme of work to replace many of their corporate platforms (re-platforming) -Finance, Legal, HR, etc. You'll need excellent interpersonal & communication skills, be fluent in English and be an influencer of senior stakeholders. Energy, enthusiasm & passion for your work is essential.
Ideally you will have worked on large business change programmes in Consultancy, Financial Services or IT or technology in Finance, Legal, HR or other corporate functions. This is a salaried 'fixed term contract' for 18 months, working with an impressive organisation and offering a superb opportunity to gain leading edge experience & skills.
You'll be responsible for all aspects of Business Change for our strategic replacement systems programme, reporting to the Programme Director.
- Responsible for Data design for all line of business applications and systems.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, design, implementation and security of the overall data estate.
- Working with change team and DBAs to migrate away from existing systems and data storage, as part of long term re-platforming project.
- Manage all day-to-day work and projects on behalf of the team against the fulfilment of our strategy.
- Ensure candidate and employee experience is a core aspect or all deliverables and projects, and that we use bring tangible benefits from our project work to benefit the firm.
- Design authority for all data architecture, with a focus on Microsoft cloud/dataverse technologies.
- Manage implementation of products, processes and requirements.
- Own the Roadmap of Data change, partnering with Business Leadership to determine priorities.
- Manage, support and develop junior members of the team and provide mentoring in your skillsets as needed.
- Work closely with all areas of Business to drive efficiencies, and create innovative new solutions and enhancements.
- In conjunction with our Head of Legal and Head of Compliance, ensure we are compliant will all data consent/privacy legislation across all jurisdictions.
- Maintain a forward-looking view on all existing and emerging data storage/database and retention technologies.
- Data architecture experience.
- Dynamics 365 or Dataverse Experience
- Adaptability to migrate to other systems as part of re-platforming roadmap
- An understanding of system maintenance, integration and change management processes.
- Experience of at least two end-to-end, preferably integrated, Data migration projects.
- Experience of managing internal and third-party cost, schedule, quality and risk.
- Excellent presentation skills to simplify complex information into structured, meaningful outputs.
- Ideally experience in one or more of the following: SQL, D365, Azure Database Technologies.
You'll need to be a self-starter, self-reliant and a determined problem-solver and you'll need first-class written & verbal communications skills. The environment is professional and challenging.
You must be enthusiastic, determined, ambitious, have a constructive 'will-do' attitude and have high work-commitment. Please send your latest CV with your availability. Due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
Clarity Resourcing is a specialist recruitment business. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Also note that by applying for this role you give Clarity Resourcing authority to process your data in respect of this specific role and to notify you of other suitable job opportunities; we will not share your data with third parties without your prior agreement.