SAP Project Manager
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Conexus
Conexus are working with a mid-sized consultancy in Belgium that are looking to strengthen their thriving team with an SAP Project Manager.
What we offer:
- Inspiring working environment with exciting projects and clients
- Responsible tasks and the chance to contribute your own ideas
- Further education and knowledge exchange inside and outside the company
- Modern working environment and colleagues who welcome you with pleasure
- Wide range of different benefits
- Flexible working hours and work location model
These are your tasks:
- You manage, plan and control our national and international SAP projects.
- You are responsible for the success of the project in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- You are responsible for scheduling and budgeting, as well as for calculating the costs of the projects.
- You are responsible for the quality of the performance of your project teams and monitor their capacity utilisation.
- You contribute your knowledge and experience to the Competence Team.
- You will actively participate in PreSales and drive the further development of the projects
- You take on professional responsibility in mentoring and coaching professionals
- You will drive your own further training in hard and soft skills.
What you should bring with you:
- 4+ years experience in managing SAP projects
- Hands on experience with S/4HANA.
- Comprehensive understanding of integration processes
- Independent, customer- and solution-oriented working style
- Knowledge of the SAP Activate method
- Experience in other project management methods (eg PMI, IPMA or Prince2) and interest in agile process models (eg SCRUM)
- Negotiation skills in Dutch/French and English