Embedded Linux Software Architect
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded Linux Software Architect. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Hold responsibility for & create & further develop software platform extensions based on Linux.
- Cooperate & regularly exchange with internal & external SW developers to create application interfaces & services.
- Collaborate closely with other project teams in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Review software requirement documents & source code.
- Use modern software concepts whilst taking reusability taking into account.
- Independently elaborate solution approaches.
- Ensure quality & participate in reviews to improve the quality of work created by colleagues.
- Maintain, further develop & optimize internal tools for development & testing.
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience including strong experience in Embedded Software Engineering & good experience in Embedded Software Architecture.
- Strong experience & expertise in C/C++ Architecture & Programming.
- Sound experience in developing Linux-based software.
- Experience & expertise in Qt/QML.
- Some knowledge of Electronics (ARM-based architectures) & able to discuss, define or review associated technical solutions.
- A passion for Clean Code & pragmatic & elegant Design.
- Ideally experienced in the area of Embedded Security (eg Secure Boot, OP-TEE and Private Key etc.).
- Preferably skilled in CI/CD pipelines, Azure DevOps/GIT, Agile Methods & Automated Tests.
- Experience within High-tech Industrial Environments is considered a plus.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Motivated, outgoing, communicative, team-oriented & skilled in quickly acquiring & passing on knowledge.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.