C++/Python Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ & Python Software Engineer with a background in the areas of Electrical or Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) Engineering, Robotics or Physics. This is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Develop reliable & stable software applications (including data post-processing, numerics & visualization) & automation & control solutions for advanced measurement systems
- Partake in all stages of product development,
- Create cutting-edge software for contemporary measurement products.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in C++ Software Engineering & Python.
- University Degree in the areas of Electrical or Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) Engineering, Robotics, Physics or related field (or associated professional experience).
- Excellent knowledge of & experience in the latest associated tools & technologies including advanced C++, STL, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Boost, MS Visual Studio & Unit Tests.
- Professional product development experience.
- Focused on high-quality, user-friendliness & reliability when designing software.
- Self-motivated, responsible, dynamic, structured, creative, efficient & a skilled multi-tasker.
- Collaborative, team & customer-oriented & good communication skills.
- Good English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.