Job Running Senior Architect
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Not often are we able to present opportunities of this nature outside of the North-West's big cities. This position is unique in that it offers all of the perks of a Large city centre Office (Interesting project work, Large office space, thriving work environment, etc) whilst retaining its more rural location.
The office itself is commutable from Chester, LLandudno, Shrewsbury, Conwy and many other parts of North Wales and Cheshire West. There is parking available on site and excellent public transport links.
The position would be best suited to a Senior Architect with proven job-running capabilities and experience working on a wide range of project types. The role will initially comprise a focus on Residential schemes. However with a future pipeline of increasingly diverse work there is the real opportunity here to establish a well-rounded career whilst working your way towards Associate Architect level.
Typical roles/responsibilities of the Senior Architect will include:
* Preparing and reviewing working drawings, preliminary designs, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
* Keep within Financial budgets and deadlines.
* Preparing Feasibility reports.
* Preparing Tender applications and presentations.
* Adapting plans and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
* Mentoring lesser experienced members of the team.
The salary on offer is between £37,500-£42,000 with a real scope for progression and development as your position here grows.
To discuss this in further detail please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided. Alternatively click the 'apply' button to register your CV