Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you an experienced Kitchen Porter looking for work? Are you capable of offering a 5 star service within a prestige,high-class resort? If so this role could be for you!
This is a permanent job opportunity working for a successful, well-known business based in Mottram, Cheshire. This role is working 45 hours per week which are a mixture of spilt and straight, national minimum wage applies.
And in return you will receive excellent benefits such as;
* Generous staff discount.
* Subsided meals whilst on duty.
* Contracted 28 days/shifts annual holiday including bank holidays,which increased with service.
* Childcare Voucher Scheme.
And many more!
Duties and responsibilities;
* Daily cleaning of all kitchen areas, staff canteens and kitchen corridors.
* The washing of all kitchen equipment for the chefs and all crockery and cutlery for the restaurant service staff.
* To follow the cleaning schedules as instructed - to sign cleaning schedules daily to provide due diligence that cleaning has been undertaken.
* The storing of all food deliveries as instructed on a daily basis, ensuring that new stock received is rotated with old stock.
* Communicate efficiently with all staff.
* Keep delivery yard clean and tidy.
* Food waste bins/ general waste bins and recycle bins to be cleaned weekly as instructed.
* Assist with stocktaking as required.
* Report any equipment malfunctions to the Sous Chef/ Head Chef.
* Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance in line with the Company dress code.
* Food hygiene certificate (training can be given)
* Experience of working within a kitchen environment.
* Effective communication skills dealing with the Kitchen and Restaurant team
* Attention to detail and able to show work using own initiative.
Due to the location of this site, own transport would be essential.
Full job description including benefits available on application.
Job Type: Permanent
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy