Health Advisor NHS 111 Service
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Location - Derby & Chesterfield
Our client, a not-for-profit social enterprise organisation that provides quality Primary Healthcare services across the county are expanding, they are looking for a number of Health Advisors to join the team. As a not for profit social enterprise, they have a commitment to high standards, a proactive approach towards patient care and to achieving the delivery of a patient focused service.
Our client is seeking professional, enthusiastic, well-motivated individuals to join their team of Health Advisors, supporting the provision of the NHS 111 service to thousands of users.
* Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an exciting team where your role makes a difference?
* Are you looking for weekend / evening working hours?
* Are you looking for a minimum of 15 hours per week employment?
* Do you have a passion for caring?
* Do you have the ability to build a rapport with people over the telephone?
* Do you want to be part of a team that makes a difference?
With the ability to work flexibly Out of Hours, applicants must possess excellent interpersonal/communication skills and have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Duties will include taking telephone calls from members of the public with urgent medical needs using agreed protocols. Experience of working in a health care or call centre setting would be desirable. Bank holiday working (including the Christmas and New Year period) is a requirement of the position. Successful applicants must be proficient in the use of IT with good keyboard skills. A minimum of 4 GCSEs grade C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths is essential, as is experience of working as part of a team.
You will need to complete full NHS Pathways and system training (3 weeks, full time) to enable you to successfully undertake this role.
Pay Rates (Potential Earnings: £18, 753.15)
* £8.25 - Training period and day time hours
* £9.32 - Weekday evenings and overnights
* £10.31 - Saturday and Sunday
Health Advisors will be required to:-
* Work evenings, weekends (Out of Hours Period), including working 3 out of 4 weekends and 6 out of 8 bank holidays.
* Demonstrate previous experience in a care, customer service or call centre environment
* Possess excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* Work quickly and accurately under pressure
* Learn new skills and receive feedback on your performance.
In term, our client is able to offer:-
* Competitive Salary
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Childcare Vouchers
* NHS Pension Scheme
* Westfield Health Scheme
* Advantage of registration with NHS discounts
* Flexible working hours to achieve the right work/life balance
* Being part of support & innovative team with scope for progression
If you are successful you must be available full time for three weeks to complete the required training, which will take place at Derby or Chesterfield. A further 2 weeks will be required either part time or full time for supervised practice.
To be considered for this position, please send your CV to Liam Mucklow in the first instance
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures