Customer Support Coordinator
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
To take full ownership for delivering excellent Customer Service. Proactively informing our customers if there are any changes to their requirements and responding to calls and enquires within the agreed lead-time.
* Ensure compliance of the client's Policies and Procedures
* Dealing with all incoming calls from both internal & external customers
* Respond to calls and enquires within the agreed lead-time via telephone, email and web chat
* To manage, resolve and log customer calls and emails including complaints
* Process customer claims / GRN within the system and update the customer
* Process credit requests
* To proactively inform customers of any changes to their requirements.
* Attend internal and external meetings when required
* Maintain the sales order book
* To review the calls that are logged and report any issues to the Customer Centric team
* Create daily reports
* To maintain all customer records.
* To be aware of the Health & Safety requirements, in accordance with guidelines as set out in the Health & Safety manual.
* Individuals and Team KPI'S and Objectives
* Customer KPI's
* Call response
* Email response
* Customer Perception
* Attention to Details
* To work as an individual or as a team
* Maintain calm under pressure
* Well Mannered
* Flexibility to cover annual leave
Hales Group Limited
1st Choice Rec
MET Recruitment UK Ltd
The One Group