Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
The Produce World Group is a privately-owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, we are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
If you are a motivated and responsible individual who has a passion for delivering customer excellence, then the Despatch Officer role might just be the new role for you. Reporting directly to the Supply chain Manager you will be responsible for making sure the correct product is picked ready for loading. Any shortfalls will need to be reported to the planning department.
Key responsibilities of our Despatch Operator:
- Make sure correct product is picked ready for dispatch~
- Communicate with the planning dept.
- Report any issues to the Supply chain Manager and Planning team
- Maintain H&S and GMP in the Despatch Area
What we're looking for in our Despatch Operator:
- Exceptional skills using a counterbalance FLT and the use of PPT. Full training will be given to the successful candidate
- Actively show excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms with an engaging and personable manager
- Ensure that all product is dispatched correctly, on schedule and accompanied by the correct paperwork
- Work well as part of a team and be flexible to cover holidays
The closing date for applications is 11th Jan 2019.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Despatch Operator then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
Only those successful in being shortlisted for interview / selection will be contacted
IG Industries PLC
Randstad Sourceright UK Limited