Customer Service Adviser
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Do you love helping people?
* Are you looking for progression based on merit and achievement, not just length of service?
* Are you confident on the phone?
* Are you able to think on your feet and love being the go-to-person
Key elements of the customer service role include:
• Supporting customers through their journey with the business, acting as the first point of contact for inbound calls and queries.
• Accurately inputting information and data relating to customer contact
• Making outbound calls to obtain additional information/follow up on customer support.
Required Skills for a customer service advisor:
* 1-2 years of telephone experience
* Computer Literate
* Attention to detail
* Relationship building
* Friendly and professional in nature
* Previous customer service experience
* Confident telephone manner
* Capable in overcoming objections
* Adaptable and happy to work in a regularly changing environment
* High level of self confidence
* Able to prioritise work load
You will work a full-time week across stable shift patterns including one in four Saturdays, incentiveised by an uncapped bonus package that's 100% achievable.
Our client's employees enjoy friendly, modern offices, free parking and a great family culture with outstanding benefits - including regular company events, generous bonus packages and local discounts.
Sound right for you?
Love helping people? Looking for progression based on merit and achievement, not just length of service? Confident on the phone? Able to think on your feet? Love being the go-to-guy/gal?
Working within a small team in a specialist contact centre, you will be taking inbound calls from customers with a broad range of queries.
You'll be joining one of the most knowledgeable and respected teams in the business - being exposed to the entire process will enable you to develop product knowledge second to none, making this a great gateway to progression and personal development.
The Customer Service department boasts a bespoke training programme and an impressive career progression plan available to employees from day one, to ensure you get the most out of your journey with the company.
Once trained, you will have full autonomy to resolve each call as you see fit and be encouraged to further learn and develop yourself within the business.
The role offers an £18k basic with uncapped monthly bonus. Promotional prospects, free parking, company events and prizes
Full Picture Recruitment
Barna Shields Recruitment
South West Recruitment Ltd