Customer Service and Retentions Advisor
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Anonymous
Job Type: Full Time, 35 hours a week
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum + benefits
Search Consultancy are working on behalf of a multi-national established client, who are looking at increasing headcount within their office based in Eastleigh.
This role will require you to work within the Private Medical Insurance, Customer Retention and Customer Consultant department.
- Pension Scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus.
- Up to 30% discount on company products plus discounts for Friends and Family.
- 29 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Full training provided and ongoing support.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Delivering exceptional service to existing customers.
- Using initiative and taking ownership of queries, maximising full potential of each call and opportunity, and ensuring that each and every customer's individual needs are met.
- Taking action and making sure all customer's needs are met.
- Be knowledge on company product.
Skills and Experience;
- Experience in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- An ability to communicate and liaise with all levels.
- Proven sales skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experienced in working within difficult situations and can easily problem solve.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
This position is subject to background checks.
Working hours for this role will be between the hours 08.30-20:00 Monday-Thursday, 08.30-18:00 Fridays, and one Saturday in five between the hours of 09:00-13:00.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age