Customer Account Associate
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
So that's us. Now, let's talk about your role. They say it's good to talk - and we couldn't agree more. Because that's how we help our customers. You'll speak to customers on the phone, and find an individual solution for them by listening and understanding their needs. You'll spot people who are struggling when you answer questions and give expert support, and you'll make sure that they get the extra help they need. No judgements. Just a sympathetic ear. How do we say thank you? You have a huge impact on our success and our rewards reflect this. With us you'll get:
* A competitive salary of £19,294 (increasing to £21,170 upon successful completion of Probation) and annual pay reviews
* A quarterly bonus for a job well done
* 3% flexible benefits; whether you're into fitness or extra holidays, there's something for you.
* Our on-site subsidised restaurant serves great food all day.
* Cancel your gym membership we have one on-site, it's free!
* Keep your travel costs down with a free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre.
Once you get here, you'll still be going places. We really want to work with you to make your career what you want it to be, so we offer a load of different opportunities to help you develop.
What do we need from you? Experience isn't essential - although it would be welcome. Especially if you've worked in Collections, Sales, or some kind of call centre. What it really comes down to is how you connect with people. Our best Customer Account Associates enjoy talking and listening to others, and really making a difference. Add compassion, motivation, and natural team spirit, and you could be the one we're looking for.
Take the next step and apply
Got the lowdown? Like what you see? Drop everything and apply now! We can't wait to meet