Investigation Officers required to work in Doncater
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
RSR Police are currently recruiting for Investigation Officers to work within the Doncaster Reactive CID.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Interview and obtain statements from complainants, witnesses and 'routine investigation' suspects, and assist with the interview of Complex and Serious Investigation suspects.
* Working with colleagues and partners in obtaining information in the investigation and identification of suspects.
* Systematically seeks, gathers, evaluates and presents evidence as part of investigations including digital investigation.
* Prepare investigation reports and case files.
* Prepare for and participate in multi-agency meetings/case conferences, providing accurate and relevant information.
* Record reported crimes in accordance with the NCRS.
* Liaise with CPS and give evidence in Court.
* PIP 2 accredited following successful completion of Initial Crime Investigators Development Programme
* Administrative and computer experience, including ability to update and interrogate systems
* Experience of working effectively within a multi-agency/partnership setting and of driving forward multi-agency work
* Gathers information from a range of sources. Analyses information to identify problems and issues, and makes effective decisions.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to apply.
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay £75, in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer