Mobile Electrical Engineer
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Key responsibilities of the Mobile Electrical Engineer are to:
* Ensure that planned & reactive maintenance is carried out in line agreed contractual SLA'S & KPI'S.
* Undertake small works and minor work installation in-line with current regulations.
* To carry out EICR electrical testing and remedial works in-line.
* Essential experience of working across a commercial portfolio of sites.
* Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients to meet required quality standards.
* Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically via PDA.
* Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk
Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during the course of work.
The successful Electrical Engineer will have a friendly and professional attitude to encourage good relationships with clients and colleagues. Also you will work well as part of a team to cover all out of hours call outs on a rotational basis.
The below qualifications & requirements for this role.
18th Edition IEE wiring regulations or 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations as a minimum.
City & Guilds NVQ L2 & 3 in electrical installations or equivalent.
City & Guilds 2391 Testing and inspecting preferred but not essential.
Full UK driving licence.
Ideal candidates will have experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across commercial sites as well as having a sound understanding of carrying out electrical installations and electrical condition reports.
The candidate will be expected to travel across the north west area of the country which a vehicle and fuel card will be provided.
If you are an experienced Mobile Electrical Engineer within this area they would like to hear from you
Little Yellow Duck Recruitment
DATS Holdings Ltd
Securitas Security Services