Security Officer - Fixed term contract
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
£8.75 per hour + brilliant benefit package
48 hours per week. Shifts are - 3 days, 4 nights, 3 off and 4 days, 3 nights, 4 off (7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am)
We are BT Facilities Services, we are part of the BT Group of companies and we specialise in the facilities management industry. Our brilliant team provide a full range of building maintenance services to around 7,000 BT buildings in the UK, the estate varies from commercial offices, telephone exchanges, data centres and retail shops.
Our security team provides not only a brilliant security service to visitors and staff at BT, but also gives them helpful advice, guidance and information. The Security Officer will be responsible for ensuring that all staff and visitors are in a safe and secure environment by ensuring those who should not be granted access to sites are professionally and politely prevented from gaining access. They will carry out day and night patrols, ensure the CCTV system is monitored, conduct bag or property searches, control and maintain keys and security equipment. They will also support customers and staff in an emergency or evacuation situation and ensure that all fire exit doors are maintained free of obstructions.
* Current SIA Door Supervisor
* It Literate - Microsoft Packages
* First aid trained or working towards
* Professional experience working as a security guard/officer at a corporate building
Our expectations are high as we want to provide the best customer experience and FM service to our customers, but in return we offer brilliant benefits and promise to support you with the right training and guidance to progress your career further!
* 22 days annual leave pro rata+ 8 days bank holiday
* Buy More Leave Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Share Save Scheme
* Yearly salary reviews
* Offers on BT packages, including BT Infinity Broadband & BT Sport
* Dental, Child and Eye Care vouchers
* Internal training programmes
* Perks At work, offering savings on Cinema, Tickets, Utilities, Fashion, Electronic goods and more