Floating Branch Manager (Croydon)
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
£30,000 (OTE up to £60,000 plus car or car allowance)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced property professional to join our client's team as a Floating Branch Manager in the Croydon area.
The successful applicant will be working with some of our client's best performing offices and teams across the business and covering for Branch Managers' absence when required.
This is a great role to develop management skills and to take the next step on the career ladder as a Branch Manager or more.
Duties of the Floating Branch Manager role include:
* Maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
* Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets.
* Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards.
* Listing and selling properties.
* Optimising the day-to-day running of the office.
The Floating Branch Manager role would suit someone with the following credentials:
* Previous experience at an estate agency, preferably in a management role.
* Driven by results and targets.
* Excellent ability to build rapport.
* Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs.
* Full UK driving license.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative and fast paced environment - we can offer you a real sense of contribution to the business, career & professional development, competitive salary and a range benefits
Alliance Pictor Ltd
Magenta Consulting & Recruitment Ltd