Senior Branch Manager (Bognor)
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
£30,000 (OTE £50,000 plus car or car allowance)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager to join our client's Bognor office as a Senior Branch Manager.
You will have ambition, a desire to succeed and the ability to achieve performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation. Reporting to the Senior Operations Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and teams.
Duties of the Senior Branch Manager role include:
* Managing the day-to-day running of the office, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
* Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets.
* Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards.
* Listing and selling properties.
The Senior Branch Manager role would suit someone with the following credentials:
* Previous experience at an estate agency, preferably in a management role.
* Driven by results and targets.
* Excellent ability to build rapport.
* Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs.
* Full UK driving license.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative and fast paced environment - we can offer you a real sense of contribution to the business, career & professional development, competitive salary and a range benefits
Cubitt & West