Head of Proposals
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Essentially, we'd like you to lead Bid Strategy across all Axis Divisions, shaping and delivering exceptional SQ/PQQ and ITT quality submissions.
To be able to do this, you'll need to have:
* Proven bid writing and tender management in related industries
* Deep understanding of the tendering process in the maintenance industry
* Excellent leadership skills, with a focus on delivering outcomes for the benefit of the business
* Demonstrable experience of using multiple systems - including Microsoft package, be IT proficient, and systems focused
* The ability to multi-task and identify process improvement opportunities, while ensuring compliance with internal and external processes
And in an ideal world you'd have:
* Knowledge of the UK maintenance industry
* Good report writing and analytical abilities
* Great problem-solving skills
* And a common-sense approach
In return, we'll support your development, and offer you a strong, family environment where you'll be given what you need to enable you to achieve your (and our!) goals. We'll give you the chance to grow, give back, and develop yourself and your career.
And remember - here at Axis, we don't just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
We look forward to hearing from you
ZSL London Zoo
ACTION AID INTERNATIONAL-1