Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Brighton, East Sussex
£21,000 - £24,000 (Average OTE £45,000 plus car or car allowance)
We're hiring on behalf of an established estate agency that is looking for a Sales Manager to join their Brighton office.
Using their previous experience, the successful candidate will
Duties of the Sales Manager include:
* Work alongside the branch manager and help with the day to day running of the office
* Able to self-generate market appraisals as well as bringing a target number of properties to the market every month
* Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations.
* Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring our clients receive the best possible service.
The Sales Manager role would suit someone who has:
* A proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best.
* Willingness to build on your skills and develop your career.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Hard-working work ethic with the desire and determination to achieve your goals.
* Confidence, resilience and enjoys healthy and fun competition with their colleagues.
Benefits include: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers.
With our client's on-the-job training from the off, this is an opportunity for you to develop as a property professional and learn invaluable advice from experienced colleagues
CLEARLINE RECRUITMENT LTD