Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Anonymous
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Our client, a property management company located in London, is currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will need at least 1 years' experience in Property Management and will receive a salary of £25,000 -£30,000 DOE.
You will be working 5 days a week - Monday to Thursday 9-6pm and Friday to Saturday 9-5pm (2 Saturdays a month with a day off in week).
Property Manager Duties:
* Liaising with landlords and tenants on repairs
* Organising contractors
* Assessing maintenance/refurbishment requirements
* Assessing the cost of repairs, obtaining quotes etc
* Referencing tenants
* Setting up tenancies and initial move in paperwork
* Organising move ins
* Registering and releasing deposits
* Carrying out property visits
* Ensue finances in place prior to move ins
* Keeping all legal requirements, i.e. GSC, R to Rent, up to date
Property Manager Requirements:
* At least 1 years' experience in Property Manager role
* Genuinely enjoy giving good customer service
* Fantastic attention to detail
* Honest and ethical working practices
* Good level of understanding of boilers, electrical, plumbing and general maintenance issues
* Good IT skills
* Organised with good time management
Benefits include: External Training opportunities, 22 days holiday a year rising to 24 in year 2.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
Abundant Recruitment Limited