Block Manager – Holloway
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Up to £30,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Block Manager to manage a portfolio. The properties are a combination of RMCs / RTM's and Freeholder clients and is located in and around the UK. Ideal candidates have strong knowledge of all aspects of the Property Management industry.
You will have a keen eye for detail and be used to dealing with clients for whom high levels of service are paramount. Previous experience in residential block management is essential and the IRPM qualification is preferred. An excellent opportunity to join a new and rapidly growing division of a well-established firm.
* Manage and retain portfolio compliantly and operating in line with current property laws and legislation.
* Visiting sites and ensuring contractors attend to works
* Preparing and Issuing service charge budgets
* Completing Section 20 Notices
* Liaising with internal accounts and utilising specialist property management software
* Provide exceptional levels of service to clients.
* Help grow the department through your knowledge of blocks, residents and freeholders.
* Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after approval has been granted.
* Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, lessees, tenants etc
* Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement.
* Attend AGM, EGM & RMC meetings as well as regular client and lessee liaison.
* Coordination and management of maintenance issues with consideration of all parties.
* Help and assist our residential property manager whilst there is capacity.
The candidate should have:
* MIRPM qualified
* A good knowledge of the property market, industry and local area is essential.
* Established knowledge and experience of private sector residential property management, and Block Management in particular
* Knowledge of 'Resident' block software advantageous but not essential
* Customer focused
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Organised and disciplined
* Ability to adapt and work under pressure in a fast paced, changeable environment
* Approachable & pro-active
* Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
If you are interested in this Block Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment