Senior Lettings Manager
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful candidate will hit the ground running and must be able to multi-task, work extremely well under pressure, possess an excellent telephone manner and be driven to succeed.
This is a rare opportunity to build your own department and you will have the full support from the Sales Director to grow, be creative and be the best. Working for a young organisation you will have total autonomy to implement new ideas and make your department a success.
* Overall running of the lettings side of the business
* Canvas, Flyer, B2B, B2C, Call, Instruct, Value, Administer, Market, Promote
* Building up your client database to put your department on the map
* You will be covering Lettings in the North & North-West London Market -
* Minimum of 2 years working as a Lettings Manager* or a very successful Lettings Negotiator looking for the next level or equivalent*
* ARLA Qualified (Desirable)
* Up to date knowledge of all current lettings legislation, compliance and AML.
* Ability to take, and register, deposits, as well as take up references on rental applicants.
* Ability to use agency software packages such as Reapit
* A proven track record of being a top Negotiator or leading winning teams
* Full UK Driving License
* Driven lettings professional - target and commission led
* Organised - good time management
* Confident - happy to knock on doors and network
* Strong work ethic - punctual, professional and polite at all times as well as an excellent telephone manner
* Resilient - able to ask for help as well as work on own initiative
* Team player - work well with others and contribute ideas
* IT literate - including being able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer you:
* Competitive Basic Salary (dependant on experience) plus uncapped commission structure. What you put in affects what you get out.
* Target related bonus to drive performance.
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
* Sponsored training with Propertymark to gain ARLA qualification.
* The opportunity to put your stamp on a department and make a difference.
* Great working environment.
* Future potential to recruit your own lettings team.
* The opportunity to grow and develop other branches in the future.
* Senior Lettings: 3 years (Required)
* ARLA (Preferred)
* Driving License (Required)