Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by DIMENSIONS
We have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Coordinator to join our fast-paced internal recruitment team. Based in our beautiful offices in Theale, near Reading, you will provide a professional, consultative and pro-active recruitment service to hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
About the role
Working as part of a large in-house recruitment team processing high volumes of recruitment, you will be responsible for managing recruitment for your own geographical area of the business, allowing you to build up strong relationships with hiring managers and regional stakeholders as well as an in-depth understanding of their recruitment needs. Your main duties will include:
- Primarily your focus will be to process all offer and on-boarding paperwork and clearances, including; issuing offer letters, contracts, processing DBS (criminal records) checks, references, health screenings and other pre-employment checks
- Reviewing, amending and authorising recruitment adverts
- Providing advice to managers regarding advertising methods; coordinating advertising campaigns where necessary
- In conjunction with Internal Resourcing Consultants; providing a pro-active resourcing service to hiring managers by monitoring applicant levels for open vacancies and pro-actively sourcing candidates through CV searching where necessary
- Ad-hoc support including arranging interviews, gathering feedback and interviewing alongside managers
- Work towards and support the team in achieving KPIs including time-to-hire and agency spend targets
- Working closely with your team members to support each other during particularly busy periods to distribute workload evenly
The successful applicant will have:
- Recruitment experience either in-house or agency-side is essential
- Experience of processing on-boarding and pre-employment checks such as references and DBS checks will be highly advantageous
- A good grasp of CV searching and sourcing passive and active candidates
- Good team spirit
- Proven track record of working to targets or deadlines
- Sense of urgency / ability to work at a fast-paced and be highly organised
- Up to 35 days' annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme 'Rewarding Dimensions'
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit our website via the button below.
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn't be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or if you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Tania Jesney on or email.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees