Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Hays
Your new company
A world renowned health charity based in Central London. They are looking to grow their insight team as work load has increased.
Your new role
We are currently looking for a Digital Engagement Officer while someone in the team is on a secondment. This role is to give operational support to the charity's social media activity, online campaigns as well as to maintain the upkeep of the website content. You will have overview of all social media engagement initiatives and their implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience planning and executing social media activity across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Experience of LinkedIn advertising desirable.
- Great written and spoken communications experience
- Experience or knowledge of running advertising campaigns of social media
- Knowledge of social media marketing both paid and organic
- Experience with content management systems and loading content
- Ad budget management
- Excellent data analysis skills
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to fine tune digital engagement for a iconic charity, with the potential for the role to be made permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Specialist Recruitment
ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS/KEW GARDENS
Aston Carter Ltd