SAP PM/CS consultant
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Brabers Consultancy
One of our client has started an international SAP S/4 Hana program and is looking for an SAP PM/CS consultant to join the project.
- Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP PM Module. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected E2E PM business processes transformation into SAP S/4HANA.
- Candidates must have extensive experience in SAP PM. SAP Certified candidate would be preferred. The candidate must have done E2E S/4HANA green or brown field implementations. The candidates should have global implementation experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP Plant Maintenance to enhance the client's business functionality and overall performance while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Strong SAP technical, configuration, and business area knowledge in PM module.
- 2 full life cycle Implementation experience in SAP and other Enterprise Software Solutions including DMS systems.
- Extensive Experience in preparation of BPML, CDD, FDD, CFD for SAP Plant Maintenance with respect to Industry Mapping.
- Hands-on experience of data migration cockpit in S4HANA is a must.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Strong Experience in SAP Customer Service, Material Management.
- Ability to write RICEFW specification for custom development. Experience on BADIP, BAPI and third- party interfaces is also important.
- Worked in Order Management OTC process specifically on Master Data, Basic functions, Pricing, Free Goods, Item Proposal, Material Determination, Cross-Selling, Output Control, Sales Documents, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Delivery Documents, Billing Documents, Contracts, Account determination, Rebate Agreements and Partner Determination. Edi and Idoc Processing.
- Sound knowledge of Service Notifications, Service Orders, Debit Memo Request and Debit Memo, Advance shipment and billing process, Service Notifications and Order Management configuration, Service order settlement, Returns and repair process
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional Expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Extensive Expert in developing Master Data loading templates and exporting data from Legacy systems using different methods.
- Create effective and efficient equipment maintenance plans (SCP, TBP CBM) while staying within the set budget.
- Experience in meeting deadlines, while maintaining flexibility, changing requirements and managing conflict resolutions.
- Translate Functional knowledge of using Mobile solutions to operate efficiently (work orders) and maximize inventory usage (BOM).
- Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with sap functionality.
- SAP ASAP methodology and SAP Methodology, Experience and knowledge of key integration points with PM modules.
- Ability to configure PM processes in S/4HANA and should have knowledge of simplification in PM module. Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PM.
Please note: The client is looking for someone to be 3-4 days onsite in Dusseldorf.