Oracle Cloud Solution Architect
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Capgemini
Job Title: Oracle Cloud Solution Architect
Location: Any UK based Location
Working Pattern: Full-Time, Permanent
Note: Current SC clearance is required for this role
The job on offer
You will take a lead and hands-on role on our complex Oracle Cloud implementations, working with Oracle's OCI and PaaS products, as well as other vendors from all market areas. These solutions may support data center to cloud migrations or cloud-native initiatives focused on digital enablement, microservices, API strategies and apps modernization.
Oracle's transformation into a cloud business and their key differentiation as a provider of Enterprise grade public cloud is driving significant growth in the UK and European IT Services sector. Capgemini has a demand for high quality consulting resources to respond to the opportunities being generated by this growth.
As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions, and we understand that one of the keys to our success is the ability for our Consultants to articulate the benefits, approach and strategies for Cloud adoption and evolution. We are looking for Oracle Infrastructure Engineers to work hands-on with Oracle's IaaS and PaaS products in exciting and dynamic project environments.
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realized through the implementation of Oracle SaaS.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client senior stakeholders, process and product owners to familiarize them with the Oracle Cloud SaaS capabilities and support them in their decisions, road map and transformation journey enabled by Oracle SaaS.
- You will be responsible for a broad range of business development, sales and implementation activities including developing propositions, sales solutioning, SaaS architecture design and delivery and providing guidance and leadership across the functional consulting streams.
- The role will involve overseeing the entire solution architecture which invariably includes products across the SaaS, PaaS and IaaS portfolio; however the role will have a heavy business architecture focus covering all business processes across HCM, ERP, EPM, PPM, CX and SCM.
- A proven track record as a Lead Architect on major Oracle SaaS transformation programmes.
- The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle SaaS applications and processes across all of the SaaS pillars HCM, ERP, EPM, PPM, CX and SCM.
- Experience of leading a large team of functional consultants across the SaaS pillars.
- Awareness of Oracle's PaaS strategy and portfolio and be capable of articulating the benefits of PaaS (and IaaS) as part of a SaaS deployment.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster senior stakeholder relationships.
- Current SC clearance is required for this role
The following qualifications are desirable:
- Oracle Cloud Implementation Specialization
- Professional CIPD or CEMA qualifications
- TOGAF Certification
- Product Owner/Scrum Master
Why Capgemini is unique
Employee wellbeing is vitally important to us as an organization. We see a healthy and happy workforce as a critical component for us to achieve our organizational ambitions. To help support wellbeing we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in wellbeing apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 55years heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.