Commercial Data Analyst
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Eames Consulting Group Ltd
My client, an Investment Management Firm, is looking for a Commercial Data Analyst to define and implement reporting and analysis best practices. They are headquartered in London, offering remote/hybrid working and investing heavily in technology.
The successful Commercial Data Analyst will:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, development teams and suppliers to gather, document and prioritise new data solutions
- Create complex reports and dashboards to deliver intelligence to the Senior Sales and Marketing stakeholders
- Share insights and identify opportunities for optimisation of business processes and more effective use of systems
- Systemise data processes and work-flows
The successful Commercial Data Analyst will likely have:
- Strong command of Tableau and SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Experience creating complex reports
- Experience presenting actionable insights
If interested in this role, apply now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.